- Visit two Romania’s most famous castles in one day trip from Bucharest.
- Visit the former royal residence at Peles Castle, considered one of the most beautiful of its kind in Europe
- Get spooked on a tour of Gothic Bran Castle, also known as Dracula’s Castle.
- Stroll through the medieval Saxon town of Brasov on a guided walking tour
- Step inside Brasov’s famous Black Church
What You Can Expect :
This private full day trip starting daily in the morning is taking you on a journey in discovering the uniqueness of Transylvania by visiting two castles and the medieval city of Brasov.
First stop will be done in Sinaia, also known as “The pearl of the Carpathians”, a charming small town with great history and beautiful landscapes. It’s also home to the Peles Castle, one of the most beautiful castles in the world, an architectural masterpiece and the former summer palace of the Romanian royal family.
Crossing over the mountains, next stop will be at the famous Bran Castle, a medieval fortress wrapped around the legend of Count Dracula.
After a short drive reach the city of Brasov filled with splendid medieval and Gothic architecture having a wealth of historical attractions. Here you will enjoy a walking tour in the old city.
After free time to explore some more we will start driving back to Bucharest.
- Bucharest – Sinaia / Visit Sinaia Monastery & Peles Castle
- Sinaia – Bran / Visit Bran (Dracula’s Castle) ; Lunch in a local restaurant
- Bran – Brasov / Black Church, Council Square – short walk in the old town
- Brasov – Bucharest
Additional info :
- Operating days: Tuesday to Sunday
- Departure time: flexible (8 AM – 9 AM)
- Duration: 10 -12 hours
- This tour is not suitable for children under 7 years old or for people with walking disabilities
- Price per car, not per person ! Small group (1-3 pax)
Price : 175 € / car (1-3 pax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking driver
- Private tour
- Transport by private car – Mercedes E Class
- Fuel surcharge
- Road & parking tax
- Wi-Fi on board
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees ~ 14€ / person (for both castles)
- Photo / video tax or other personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
Book Now !
Enjoy for amazing and
unforgettable tour in Transylvania
Bran Castle (Dracula’s Castle)
With a spectacular look and a bloody legend that give you goosebumps, Dracula’s Castle is the most visited tourist attraction in Romania. Located between Bucegi and Piatra Craiului Mountains on the Transylvania Alps, at 30 km from Brasov, the Castle is an architectural jewel, a former fortress built in 1212, which often hosts parties with creepy themes, especially on Halloween night.
Peles Castle – Sinaia
Peles Castle or The Pearl of the Carpathians is the first castle entirely electrified in Europe and also the most famous royal residence in R omania. The building covers 3,200 square meters and is an attraction of great interest thanks to its 170 rooms, 30 bathrooms, the indoor elevator, vacuum and central heating, which dates from 1875 to 1914. Near the castle stands the Pelisor Castle and other big tourist attractions.
Council Square – Brasov
Marktplatz in German, The Council Square has been holding annual market gatherings since 1364, merchants from all over the country and from abroad being present at these events. As the city of Brasov, the square has a rich history from medieval times, told through the different aspects that have remained until nowadays. The Council Square is a place to relax, admire the surroundings and maybe have a coffee or a cold drink during summertime,
Black Church – Brasov
The Black Church is one of the most representative monumentof Gothic architecture in Romania, dating from the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries. With 89 meters long and 38 meters wide, she is considered the biggest church in Romania and also “The biggest church between Vienna and Constantinople“.